How to pick the best label to meet your needs.
1. What environment will your labels be used in?
Indoors, Outdoors, Extreme heat, with chemicals
2. What size label will you need?
What is it being applied to, What information will in need to hold.
3. What needs to be on the label?
Nutritional facts, Lot Numbers, Serial Numbers, Product Date,
Expiration Date, Directions for use, Warnings.
4. What will your label be applied to?
Plastic, Metal, Wood, Ceramic etc…
5. How long will your label need to last?
For a short purpose like shipping, or for many years like serial or lot numbers.
6. How many color inks will your label need?
One color ink on one color label or 4 color process?
7. Will you need a barcode, RFID or QR code on your label?
Will your label have one purpose or will you want to direct the receptant to your web site,
coupon, instruction guide or other information.
These questions will determine the label size, material stock, Ink, adhesive stock, lamination, what kind of press needed or if you can produce your labels in house.
Call today for more information 800-827-9695.