There are many different barcode scanners on today’s market and its hard to know if you are buying the one that will best meet your needs.
Save the time & headaches by letting The Barcode Lady help you determine what scanner is right for you.
First ask yourself these questions
1. How will the scanner be used?
A. Handheld Barcode Scanner
B. Presentation Barcode Scanner
C. Portable Data Collector with Scanner
D. In-counter Scanner
E. Fixed Mount Scanner
2. In what environment will the scanner be used?
A. In the warehouse for receiving or cycle counting,
B. Retail POS station
C. In an office with desktop or laptop computer
D. Outside in harsh environments
3. How often will the scanner used?
B. Once or twice a year
5. What kind of barcode will I be scanning?
6. At what distance will the scanner need to read the barcode?
A. 10’ or less
C- Over 25’
7. What is the quality of the barcodes I will be scanning?
A. Clear crisp
B. Fuzzy, Dirty
Answering the questions above will help us determine
A. What scan engine you need
B. What connection you need
C. Scanner durability
D. Scan distance
E. The perfect scanner to meet your needs
Call “The Barcode Lady’ TODAY! We will be happy to help you with your barcode label and scanning needs. 800-827-9695